Tuesday, March 31, 2009

One night in Bangkok...






1. Apparently the mannequins reflect the demeanor of the Thai people-always smiling. Nice mannequin. 
2. Can't really describe the shopping experience yet and a picture doesn't do it justice. Having a hard time putting words to most things right now. Hence the pictures. See Troy and Mary. 
3. Mary is a rock star for washing my clothes. In the tub. And wringing them all. By hand. The goal is to have all my clothes clean for Saturday's departure to India. I'm looking forward to my quick-drys being good to me there.
4. Bangkok is bustling all the time. Young people everywhere. Crowded. Bus. 
5. No idea what it says, but am pretty sure it's a street sign. 
Also not understanding the blog layout of the pics. I think you'll figure out which descriptor correlates. Too tired. Going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

T&M, Thanks so much for sharing your trip with all of us. It has been so much fun to follow your adventures. Sounds wonderful and can't wait to hear even more in May!
(I want one of those mannequins.)

Aunt Meg

Marina Martin said...

A few years ago I was in Athens, Greece and tried to wash my clothes in the sink -- only I accidentally purchased starch instead of soap! Made for an interesting rest of the trip. Glad your laundry seems to be faring better :)

All your trip pictures are gorgeous -- thanks for sharing.