Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Let me help you find your seat...

I read in the signing-on process for this Blogger, that you never know what will happen next. I'm not sure what happened first that I should end up in some outfield writing a blog. I only hope that in some way, somehow, my small voice in the vast choir of the web is one that sings. I don't know what will go on here. I don't even know what Blog stands for, so give me a little time. Until then let's put our feet up, grab a strong cup of coffee, and observe the view from the outfield...

2 comments:

Troy said...

Well, then, let's get this party started! I already feel at home in these cushy stadium seats. What kind of padding is this? Troy, I am already impressed at the authenticity and creative genius that are your words. They dance across the screen like finely honed acrobats. My only problem is forgetting a glove for foul balls. Are we in play?

Anonymous said...

The game is well under way, but the view from the right field bleacher seats gets a little boring. Let's move down to the box seats- the one's behind first base- where you can see the faces and hear the frustrated grunts of "swing and a miss!". Let's get into the game. Let's converse over a warm beer and a cold hotdog and figure out the meaning of life. But, wait, this is just spring training! Save the deep stuff for September, when the Twinkies are fighting to stay on top. It's spring training! Let's just say the hell with it and watch the college girls.